Fame Monkey is the un-PC social media that focuses on giving users what they want and giving back to the world.
Freedom is here! Users are tired of being censored for their opinions and for their art. Fame Monkey will give its users the freedom to express themselves how ever they would like provided that it doesn’t violate any rules required for us to be listed on The Apple App Store or threaten another person or group. We’re all for free speech, but violence and racism will not be tolerated.
The long awaited dislike button is here. If you don’t like it, don’t sign up for Fame Monkey. We are not for everyone. If your feelings will be hurt by realizing that not everyone loves everything you post, then please, do not sign up for Fame Monkey.
Deletable messaging. You finally have control over messages even after you have sent them. Whether the other user has read your message or not, you can delete it and it will disappear from your inbox as well as the other users.
Tabu notifications. If someone unfollows you, you will get a notification telling you. If someone screen shots your direct messages, you will get a notification telling you.
Don’t like your own posts. If you try to like your own post, you will get a dislike instead. Enjoy.
Fame Monkey would like to use its microphone to call attention to causes and charities that we think deserve more attention. Coming soon, Fame Monkey will begin featuring a “Cause of the Week”. At first, we will be selecting charities that we care about, but in the future, we would like to have users suggest charities or causes that haven’t been getting any media coverage. These causes will be highlighted in ad style posts that will appear on the wall.
- Create a profile under what ever user name you please.
- Post text, photos, and videos.
- Pinch to zoom.
- Like, dislike, and comment on posts.
- Search for other users, follow them, gain your own followers.
- Receive notifications for new followers, likes, and comments.
- Notifications when a user unfollows you.
- Must be 18 and over to sign up.
- Nudity is ok, but not porn or anything graphic.
- if you want to delete your profile, you CAN delete your profile.
- Tagging other users in posts, comments, and pictures with the @ symbol
- Deletable messaging (delete a message after you send it at any time. Seconds or months later. You control all content you send)
- Private profile setting